Monday, August 30, 2010

this thing called OBESITY


so while reading the book Eat to Live, i found out that i am medically obese. well thats one thing i thought i would never hear myself say, but according to the book its true. so here is what i am going to do about it!! i am going to do the weight loss challenge in Eat to Live, so that when my older brother Brandon steps of the plane dramatically reentering our lives i will be a slender but bo-dacisously so, 125 LBS....which means i technically have to lose about 30 pounds.....thats is not an unreal goal! i feel and i know that i can doit, i just have to put my whole head into it! so starting tomorrow August 31 i am going vegan. thats righ tyou heard it! vegan!!! chances are i will have a scrambled egg or some boiled chicken in my salad occasionally, but i am going to be mostly vegan! no dairy products whatsoever!!! i can do it! forget about the fact that i work in a bakery or that i love dairy! cuz i would love more being 125 pounds. along with this new vegan diet i am going to have a strict excersise program, where i have to do at least 30 minutes of strenuous excersise every day (excluding sunday of course) whether it be yoga or a run through the streets of provo i will succeed!! you will see! plus the fact that this is a competiton between most of the members of my family, oh i will win the challenge though! no worries!! there is a before picture of me here and when i have dropped my excess 30 lbs off the side of a cliff you will see an after picture!!! HOT BODY HERE I COME!!!

1 comment: