Tuesday, October 5, 2010

no work, tons of homework, and celine dion



sooooooooooo, i know i have been using this blog recently for my new testament class, but i figured i would blog for fun tonight cuz i have so much crap on my mind!!
1.) I have no idea what to choose for my major! it driving me crazy! i know i need to choose one pretty soon here before i cant change it, but i dont know what i want to do professionally! i have wanted so long to just be a wife and mother that i never really thought of getting a career. silly me!! i love art, history, cinemas, music, cooking, sewing, reading, speaking different languages, dancing, etc. my interest differ so much that i cant decide on one thing that i would really want to do with my life. its making me crazy!!
2.) I am dying to travel. i have wanted to travel ever since i can remember! i want to climb on the ruins of greece, dine in the streets of rome, sip hot cocoa in a cafe in paris, run with the bulls in spain! i want to d os o much and i just feel that i am being held back by that devil called MONEY...curse it!!
3.) I am still single...why should i care though....im only 20! im a youngin!!! gah i hate the pressure put on the youth in the church to get married so fast! i realize the importance of it all!! and i really want to get married, but i am going to take my time doing it!
4.) the financial aid people hate me! i have been fighting with the financial aid people for 3 months in order to get my financial aid. i have had very little word from them and the whole thing is a pain in the bootie! gah!
5.) i have the coolest roomies eva...its true you should be jealous! sisi and i have crazy good times eating out, hatin haters, and dieting. i ride a bike or a scooter while she runs, its easier that way because she is more in shape than i am and she can kick my royal butt running(that was one really long run on sentence eh ciara!?) abaha Chels is the most talented reheater of frozen dinners that i know. We are fo sho running buddies/watching movie buddies...
and of course jessie! she and her man are the cutest couple ever! i can barely handle their cuteness!! she is one of my most avid fans while i sing celine dion and shes a great bathroom sharer!!
6.) i love my job! working at victorias secret is sooooo much fun!! i have been there for just over a month now and i have already gotten a promotion! i am so blessed!!! i have great friends already that i work with and i just have so much fun!!! i love my manager she is hilarious and i must say that it is super empowering working in a place where allll the employees are women! hot dang!
7.) i miss my sisters! Brianna used to live literally 6 blocks from my house, now she lives forever away! it would take me 13 hours to get to her from here. oh the paint that separation brings! gah!! Hannah is the cutest thing ever! she won a blue ribbon in the lassen county fair for her painting! im so proud of her!!!
8.) my brother brandon is getting off his mission and i cant go visit him! i have to work during thanksgiving break and i wont be able to make it that way im so disappointed! i am still trying to get work off, maybe for the week after thanksgiving, but as of right now things are looking grim!
9.) i am really liking online school, but i think i need a study buddy! it is so hard just doing things on my own, i am not very motivated to get work done and that is a huge problem since online school is all up to me! i need to find a study buddy who can help me with homework and just encourage me to study my buns off!
10.) i LOVE CELINE DION! SHE IS AMAZING!!! WHEN I FEEL DOWN OR STRESSED OR WHATEVER I SING TO HER LOVELY VOICE!!!!
11.) general conference was amazing!!! I LOVED ALL THE TALKS AND BEING ABLE TO GO WAS SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE THAT I GOT TO SHARE WITH MY ROOMIES!

1 comment:

  1. Maria, first of all, I love you and you are amazing. Second of all, I have REALLY happy thoughts about you blogging now. And third of all, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Those pictures of you are gorgeous. I miss seeing "the real thing" in person! AND, I'm so happy to hear you got a promotion at your job! Way to go, you amazing saleswoman!

    ReplyDelete