Saturday, July 10, 2010

birthday part 1


its best to have low expectations for days that you are really looking forward to cuz then you wont be disappointed, unless they are just crappy all around. i feel like i have just been dreading this day for the past month, just because im aging and i feel like my life is going nowhere and this is just proof that gosh darn it, im alone and on my own. which is alright, but not the way i thought my life was gonna be when i was younger. but i hate having low expectations...i feel that i should look at life with the glass half full perspective instead of the glass half empty. i think that would be a more worthwhile way to live my life. welp here goes nothing...i am going to think positive thoughts all day long no matter what happens!!! i love life and satan, the jerk wad, will not ruin this day for me!
ps the pic is me last year....exactly one year ago....on my birthday. i miss those times soooo much! i miss my roomies who woke up with me and couldnt wait to see me open my presents. i miss actually being happy about what i was doing with my life, and i miss the fact that i had the gall to wear this hideous, yet fantastically terrifically outrageous outfit, out in public!!!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what?? I get to see you soon! oh and PS I wrote a little message to you on my blog... no big deal!

    ReplyDelete