Tuesday, July 6, 2010

blessings

my car,my job, my apartment, my family, my friends, the constant reminder that i am loved, my paychecks, shoes, brothers that serve missions then come home and become my best friend. co workers that are super duper, the church, the gospel, temples, my temple recommend, the opportunity i have to take the sacrament every week, groceries, giving to others, complete unselfish service, visiting teaching, excercise, music, pillows, the PRIESTHOOD, best friends (sierra, twinners, james, alysia, michelle my belle, trace my face, victoria) amazing sisters who listen to me vent like everynight, zumba, zebra striped shoes, victorias secret, good gas milage, grandparents willing to travel across the country to be with you on your birthday, music, family. (i know im repeating some, but i am super grateful for those blessings) Old church leaders who shaped me into who i am right now spiritually, parents that have taught me the value of money and hard work, flowers, sunshine, mountains and lakes, short gusts of wind when your sweating. cameras that catch the best moments in life. cell phones that keep you connected to loved ones. THE POWER OF PRAYER. the men who lead the church, missionaries. COLOR. roommates that have apartment prayers with you. hospital milkshakes, long bubble baths, long hot showers, back scrubbers, flowery smelling shampoo, memories. education, travel, books, journals, cell phones, computers, internet, FACEBOOK!!! :) roomies who let me vent on them for hours at a time! love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment