Tuesday, July 6, 2010

why are you still here with me?

didnt you see what ive done? in my shame i want to run...and hide my self...but its here i see the truth. i dont deserve you! but i need you to love me. and i wont keep my heart from you this time, and ill stop this pretending that i can somehow deserve what i already have. i need you to love me. i, i have wasted so much time, pushing you away from me. i just never saw how you could cherish me, cuz your a God who has all things...and still you want me. and i need you to love me and i wont keep my heart from you this time. and ill stop this pretending that i can somehow deserve what i already have. your love makes me forget what i have done, your love makes me see who i really am. your love makes me forget what i have been like, and i need you to love me. and ill stop this pretending that i can somehow deserve what i already have. i need you to love me.
-Barlow Girl

yeah...need i say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment